The Blackpool Opera House is one of the largest theatres in Europe, with a capacity of 2,813. Usually used for theatrical performances, the venue will bring a sense of charm to any event.
The Opera House is an ideal venue for conferences, presentations, and seminars, thanks to its traditional seating layout, which is split across three levels. Stall seats are located directly in front of the stage, and additional seating can be found in the circle and balcony areas. All seats have a fantastic view of the stage, ensuring guests will always have a great view of what’s happening.
The Opera House is also equipped with modern audio and visual technology. It features one of the largest digital cinema screens in the north-west, as well a state of the art surround sound system – perfect for bringing any presentation to life.
- The Opera House Blackpool boasts one of the UK’s largest auditoriums with a capacity of 2,813 over 3 levels.
- It also features one of the widest proscenium arches in the world at 13,716mm wide and 9,140mm high.
- Sound, lighting and rigging are available – see tech sheet for further details.
- The stage features a 1/36 rake and orchestra pit when required.
- The venue In isolation boasts 17 dressing rooms.