Regional sales and press campaigns Co-ordinator
5 month contract – Jul – Dec – £22K Pro Rata – Full Time
Reporting into the senior team at I Am Marketing help to promote and coordinate press and sales events/campaigns focusing on 3 high profile Selladoor shows coming to Blackpool Opera House in Autumn 2016
The campaign co-ordinator will use their imagination and creativity to initiate schemes in order to maximise sales and audience attendance.
• To represent Selladoor / I Am Marketing and the 3 productions within Blackpool and the wider community in order to maximise awareness and increase sales of these productions
• To initiate meetings/network with potential new group bookers to increase awareness and sales of these productions
• To utilise community contacts to network for the productions in order to achieve Marketing objectives.
• To act as first point of contact to implement and oversee all key media and sponsorship partners for these productions
• Liaise with the in-venue Sales Team on key bookers and bookings
• To distribute the Theatre’s marketing material to outlets in an agreed area.
• To attend monthly producer meetings with full reporting responsibility
• To liaise with I am Marketing to deliver on press/Marketing and event plans as agreed.
• To liaise with the producer on sourcing and implementing local schools (and dance/stage school) participation via performance opportunities and added value learning and education schemes and packs
• To create and provide agreed content for social media and media partners for I Am Marketing to support the campaign
• To attend and assist in event management of any key events
• To organise, book, facilitate and oversee the press night events for all three shows, and communicate across departments the provision for drinks, press and media opportunities
• To connect with local promoters and media partners to maximise the budgetary spend on Selladoor/I AM Marketing shows in the Blackpool area, and feedback to the London based team on the campaign items that seems to be resonating with locals
• To conduct, when needed, local market research to determine the strongest method of promoting Selladoor/I AM Marketing shows in the Blackpool area and gathering quantitive data to help strengthen accuracy of target of the work being carried out in the region.
• To adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents
• To complete any other delegated duty that assists the Company in achieving its business objectives.
If you are interested please send an email for an application form to: maddy@Selladoor.com
Closing date 14 July